Consular Services

Balikbayan Stamp

Former Filipino citizens and their family members traveling together may enter the Philippines without need of a visa for a maximum stay of one (1) year. Former Filipino citizens who wish to avail themselves of the Balikbayan visa-free privilege must present proof of former Philippine citizenship, e.g. (1) old Philippine passport; (2) copy of birth certificate at the Philippine Port of Entry.

Family members of former Filipino citizens must present any of the following :

      • A marriage contract in case of spouse;

      • Birth Certificate in case of child;

      • Adoption papers in case of legally adopted children.

NOTE - Payment of Fees
The Consulate accepts ONLY Cash, Bank Draft, Money Orders or Certified Cheques