- Hits: 3104
The Philippine Consulate General in Toronto wishes to inform the public that a Consular Outreach Team will travel to WINNIPEG, MANITOBA to render consular services for the Filipino community on 20 to 22 July 2019 with the following schedule:
20 July 2019, Saturday, 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
21 July 2019, Sunday, 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
22 July 2019, Monday, 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
There will be no SSS and POLO representatives during the Consular Outreach.
Venue: Holiday Inn Winnipeg Airport - Polo Park, 1740 Ellice Avenue Winnipeg, Manitoba
Please be informed that the booking for appointments (for renewal of passports only) will start on 24 June 2019 at 5:00 p.m., Toronto time. For Notarial and other Services, there is no need to secure for an appointment.
The next consular outreach will be in August 2019.
- This is the ONLY way to book an appointment and is free of charge.
- Please schedule ONE appointment per person ONLY.
- Please use a different email address for each member of your family.
- The Philippine Consulate General in Toronto reserves the right to change or cancel appointments without prior notice.
- By booking an appointment for the Consular Outreach, you agree to the rules and regulations set forth by the Consulate General.
- Please note that if you place multiple appointments, your previous appointments will be automatically cancelled without prior notice.
- Names in the confirmed appointment list cannot be substituted.
- The confirmed appointment list will be posted on this site.
- Standard–sized pre-paid NATIONAL Xpresspost envelope, with signature sticker, is required per applicant to avoid tearing of the envelope and loss of the passport/s.
WALK-IN PASSPORT APPLICANTS WONT BE ENTERTAINED.
PLEASE READ THE PASSPORT REQUIREMENTS THOROUGHLY TO AVOID DELAY OR NON-RENEWAL:
The requirements is located at page 3 of the link.
NOTARIAL SERVICES / NBI / REPORTS OF BIRTH, MARRIAGE, DEATH / POWERS OF ATTORNEY / CONSULTATION ON DUAL CITIZENSHIP – NO NEED FOR AN APPOINTMENT. Service is on a “first come, first served” basis.
- Requirements and forms for the various notarial services and civil registry are available at "www.philcongen-toronto.com":http://www.philcongen-toronto.com
• Please ensure that your application for passport renewal can be accommodated during the outreach by setting an appointment on a “first come, first served basis.”
• Applicants are enjoined to be on time for their appointments. Those who arrive late may still be accommodated, only after those who were given appointments for that particular hour shall have been served or, at the end of the day when all those who arrived on time would have been served.
• To ensure efficient processing and to maximize consular services, applicants are requested to accomplish fully and well the application form for the renewal of their passports prior to their appointment and to make sure that they have all necessary documentary requirements (original and photocopy) (two copies of passport are required) on hand. Forms can be downloaded from the following site http://www.philcongen-toronto.com/consular/consular_passport.php
Forms will also be made available at the venue during the consular outreach.
• PROVIDING FALSE STATEMENTS IN PASSPORT APPLICATIONS IS PUNISHABLE BY LAW (R.A. 8239)
REQUIREMENTS FOR E-PASSPORT APPLICATION IS AVAILABLE AT THE ABOVEMENTIONED WEBSITE LINK.
The biometric capture of data, photo, signature, and fingerprint/s of each applicant takes some time. We ask for your patience while waiting for your turn.
Due to the large number of applications for the ePassport, the applicant should allow three (3) months from the date of filing of the application for the release of the new passport. Please be reminded that the new ePassport cannot be issued unless the old passport is surrendered to the Consulate General for cancellation.
OTHER SERVICES OFFERED:
- Reports of Birth, Marriage, and Death – The consular team can only accept vital events (births, marriages, deaths) that occurred in Manitoba, and parts of Ontario west of Kingston.
- Consultation on Dual Citizenship/Administration of Oaths of Allegiance to the Republic of the Philippines – Applicants are encouraged to submit their application form and requirements to the Philippine Consulate in Toronto for review by mail before the dates of the consular outreach mission. Applicants will be informed of the schedule of oath-taking during the outreach. Fee is C$72.50 and for unmarried minor (below 18 years old) children of applicant, fee is C$36.25.
- Notarial Services (Affidavits, Powers of Attorney, other documents to be used in the Philippines – Applicant must personally appear to sign the document. An extra photocopy of the document to be notarized and of the ID presented must also be provided for the Consulate's record. (e.g. If one (1) copy is required, then two (2) identical copies must be presented, if two (2) copies are required, then three (3) identical copies must be presented. And so on). Authentication is C$36.25 per document.
- NBI Clearance - Personal appearance is needed for fingerprint capturing. Please bring a 2 x 2 colored photo with white background taken within the last six (6) months. Fee is C$36.25. Please send your duly-notarized NBI form to the Philippines through your representative.
- CERTIFICATION OF PHILIPPINE DRIVERS' LICENSE: You need to get a certificate of driving experience from the LTO in the Philippines to confirm validity of the drivers' license . You may ask a representative in the Philippines to facilitate this with LTO. Once your representative get hold of the certificate, this will be submitted to the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) Authentication Division for authentication. Please refer to DFA Authentication, for the procedure. Processing fee is C$36.25.
*Additional fee of C$14.50 for same-day release./
For further inquiries, please email the Philippine Consulate General in Toronto at or visit our website at "www.philcongen-toronto.com":http://www.philcongen-toronto.com
*Cash payments for fees, if possible, are preferred in exact amount/s.
18 June 2019, Toronto, Canada
- HOLIDAY ANNOUNCEMENT - 29 AUGUST 2022
- 28th Tranche of Retail Treasury Bonds (RTB28)
- Consular Outreach Missions in Ontario for September 2022
- CONSULAR OUTREACH MISSION TO WINNIPEG, MANITOBA - SEPTEMBER 2022
- 20th Development Policy Research Month
- 28TH TRANCHE OF RETAIL TREASURY BONDS (RTB28)
- CONSULAR OUTREACH MISSION TO HAMILTON, ONTARIO